Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and Bike Ride





Yay for Halloween! We went to Odyssey Dance Theatres production of THRILLER! Ben is such a good sport! We are so lucky this year and last to be able to buy tickets 2 for 1 the day of! We decided to grab a bite to eat go get the tickets and then eat at the park before the show starts.
We also dressed up! I was the green mm and Ben was a rough bike rider. We met my family there as well... Morgan was a cowgirl and my dad was elvis, my mom had crazy hair but no one else really dressed up but thats ok!
As part of Thriller they have these crazy girls that walk around and get in your face and are all scary! They love getting their picture taken though! Its crazy how in character they stay! Morgan kept saying to them "hi cutie" and they didn't crack a smile...LOL
The performance was pretty dang good! I've seen it a few years in a row now. My favorite dance is either Thriller or Dem Bones. I was nominated to be in the costume contest... I didn't even make it in the top 5! I totally forgot to wear my white gloves with 4 fingers. I'm sure if I wore them I would have made it in the top 5! oh well!

On Sunday we visited with Ben's fam which was a lot of fun his brother, sister in law, and niece were here from Wyoming. I don't have any pics unfortunately :( We had fun just visiting and playing with Alexis (niece) she has such an attitude!

On Monday I had the day off from work (finally took some PTO before it expires) and Ben was off as well. My dad and mom actually were off that day too taking some vacation time as well. They invited us to go on a bike ride with them, Jason, and Peggy (Jason's mom in law). They are really into bike riding lately and have really cool bikes and outfits. Ben and I wanted to be cool like them so we improvised and made our own cool biker outfits! Needless to say it was a way fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment