Friday, September 26, 2008

Blonde Moment...LMAO!

So... I admit... I am not totally up to date on this "text lingo" crapola ok. So I have a friend who shall remane nameless for the sake of privacy...LOL I'm on a roll call me butter... ok ok sorry so I have a friend and when she texts me sometimes she writes "LMAO" at first I thought she was just spelling Lame-O wrong and then I thought to my smart little self "maybe she's saying lame-O different. So for about a week or two now anytime I think somethings lame I have been saying " Elle em eh O" and Ben has just sorta laughed and been like whatever linds. Well the other day I said it and he's like Linds why do you keep saying that? I said I dunno new way to say "Lame-O cool huh?" He's like where did you get that from? I'm like Brooke texts it to me sometimes... then Ben get this look the oh I love my girlfriend but I think her brain is fried at times. Ok he probably doesn't think that he's just like oh boy... linds... linds linds. So he proceeds to tell me that "LMAO" means Laughing My Ars Off.... WHOOPS! LOL
I'm like what ok whatever I still like saying it so for everyone else "LMAO" means one thing but for me its just another way of saying somethings lame ... ok!


Poor Ben... and my family LOl oh geez

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing until I read your blog more and Ben tells you what it means. That is awesome. They are just not as creative as we are. Just kidding. Thanks for coming to my wedding, I hope you had fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. linds. hahahhaha!!! i miss you. here is my blog link.
    www.brooklynbridge24.blogspot.com
    ;)

    ReplyDelete