Wednesday, December 5, 2012

School Frusteration

So as you may or may not know I have been trying to get into nursing school for a bit... The way that this all came about is a few years back I was going to go to a technical college and get my medical assisting license. Then after talking to multiple people and doing some research I decided to do nursing instead. Ok hold on let me back up...When I graduated high school I wanted to become a dance teacher and open my own studio and maybe even teach at a jr. high or college. Then I decided I didn't need a degree in dance to open my own studio so why not just get a "back up" degree and I've always been extremely interested in the medical field. So back to me deciding to do nursing school so then after some more discussion Ben and I decided that going through the Army ROTC route would be the best way to pursue a nursing degree. If you go back a little on my blog you can read how that unfolded. Anywhoo, I obtained my CNA as part of a nursing school pre-req it was only like a 2 week class totally worth it. Well now just over 2 years since I decided to do nursing I am yet to be in nursing school and it is going to be about another year before I have the pre-reqs done to even apply. So here is my frustration  Chemistry is one of the pre-reqs for nursing. I took it this semester and have taken today off to study for this class because at this point I am not passing and I have a test tomorrow and a final on Tuesday. Now I am back to maybe wanting to do my MA. Not just because of  the Chemistry class but I'm just frustrated all together like what the crap am I doing????


There's my vent and why I haven't been blogging much lately because I'm trying to freaking pass my class!!! 

In other news here is our beautimus Christmas tree. I think we did a pretty good job!


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there honey. Do the best you can. You can always try retaking the class if you need to. Brandon took Math 1010 3 times. Math 1050 once. Math 1060 Twice. And Calculus Twice. And after all of that he actually loves math now and is really good at it. He never would have known that about himself if he had given up after failing Math 1010 the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to decide what you want to do with your career! I also think medical stuff is fascinating and especially with Sean in med school I sometimes think it would be cool to be a nurse and then I remember O-chem! I am terrible at that kind of stuff. You can do it! I have faith in you! Also, I think you should do your bridals! Do it now before you get older, don't regret it your whole life;)

    ReplyDelete