Saturday, September 4, 2010

People Are Awesome!

Two stories:
#1: In Ben and I's Geography class we have a wide range of different personalities. There is this girl and she apparently works at the Salt Lake Tribune in a very high up position or so she says. The other day in class the teacher is explaining how a globe or map is put into a grid system with the degrees, minutes and seconds. He goes on to show us a calculation if we were going 69 miles an hour and were to drive in a straight line around the world how long that would take us. It was just a fun theoretical thing he was throwing at us. Well Ms. Salt Lake Tribune blurts out "Thats not possible. You can't drive in straight line and there's water." Ben looks at me and I am like oh my gosh. It took everything I had not to say "are you serious? man, you should be the teacher!" I know that is probably really rude so all I said was " He was saying theoretically" and she gave me one of the nastiest looks ever it was Awesome!
#2: Today at my work we had a whole bunch of lovely prank callers. I don't know if it was just because of the holiday weekend or what but they were on the prowl. I was lucky enough to get one who's name was apparently Ilene Dover. Genius. Thats not the best part of this story though. I emailed my friend about this prank caller. Now my friend she is a very sweet girl but sometimes I worry about her and her thought process if you catch my drift. So, like I said I email her about my prank caller and about an hour later she emails me back and says... Hey, I got a prank caller too. Their name was Amanda Waffle, so I just hung up... I email her back saying I don't understand and her response is...Me neither so I just hung up.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! AWESOMENESS right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment