Monday, July 26, 2010

First Things First

I know Ben and I don't swear a ton and we keep it pretty low key on our blog (I know some of you are laughing for all sorts of different reasons) but anyways we've decided, with the help of family members, that because we have nieces and such we need to tone it down. So no more "pissed, damn, or hell". For those of you you have been around us we say "Hell" all the time. So now that I have written our swear words in this blog for their final farewell on the blog ...Why am I telling you all this??? Because we got at dang virus! Heck! I am so ticked! Oh its a virus on our computer by the way. I am seriously TO'd! I had my first experience with the blue screen of death...Oh my heck! Going to hurt someone! We had to completely erase everything on our computer and some of the stuff got erased by the dang virus. This included pictures, papers, you name it. Some of the stuff we were able to back up but some stuff we lost. Luckily I hadn't erased the pictures off of the camera so thats good.
So I'm pretty sure we got the virus from some punk who decided to hack our internet here at the apartment complex ....
Needless to say when Jesse, our computer genius brother, finds out exactly who gave us this virus, and yes he will find out, we are going to take over there dang com
puter and when they go to google and type in a search next thing you know this will appear on their screen!
Just as a nice, friendly, neighbor to neighbor reminder....
To not use our internet and then give us a dang virus!

No comments:

Post a Comment