Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Wedding








So... here's a semi sweet and short version of one of the best days of our lives!
I am so glad we chose not get sealed until later in the morning because I had to be at the hair place at seven and if it had not been earlier... HOLY CHICKEN... no way no way no way. But my stylist was amazing my hair was GORGEOUS! I don't know how she did it and it did not move all day!
Amazingly I actually got done a little early and we were able to sort of relax for about oh 30 minutes. Then it was off to the temple we had to be there like two hours early... eye yi yi! It was so busy I honestly don't remember how many weddings they said were going on that morning but it was in the hundreds! While I was in the bridesroom getting ready with my mom one of my friends came in from Jr. High and she had just been married! It was so fun to see her and so random! The ceromony was absolutely beautiful... thats all there is to say about that. Afterwords we came out and took pictures for about oh two - three hours!!! I got burned on my neck and we were so beat! The pictures turned out amazing though! Our photographer was FANTASTIC! I'm going to try and put a slide show or something up soon! If you need a good photographer please let me know she's the best! When we finally got to the luncheon Ben and I had pretty much had it... LOL we were ready to go to sleep! For real! But we had some delicious food which helped get us ready for the rest of the day! After some more amazing and fun pictures we had a ring ceremony in the backyard area of the reception hall. It was so fun and beautiful! Ben's Uncle Allen conducted and gave us some advice as well as telling everyone how we met. Then Mitch and Morgan (Maid of Honor and Best Man) gave a little speach... It was Awesome! Morgan talked about how I was good at showing my emotions and Ben was good at helping me control them... LOL LOL LOL she also said some other sweet things and Mitch gave a short but sweet and very Mitch like congrats to us.
After words we headed back inside with what was supposed to be a fun and dance filled evening... needless to say our DJ was terrible and I'd rather not talk about it at the time thats for another post another day. Ben and I did do a way fun wedding dance though! We did the cake cutting and I thought Ben and I had agreed to do it nicely but apparently not... It got down my dress but no worries I got him too! We had very sugary faces the rest of the night!
About an hour into the reception Ben and I were tired again....
we actually decided to leave about twenty minutes early. It was amazing though as we walked out the doors everyone had lit sparkers and were holding them in the air to make a little archway type thing for us! SO COOL! Anywhoo... we stayed at the Anniversary in for two nights before our honeymoon in two different rooms! It was amazing and so fun the honeymoon was fantastic as well!

3 comments:

  1. So good to hear about you guys again, glad the wedding went great and you guys are home getting settled! LOVE your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post more pictures of this day!! But you looked beautiful and you both looked so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO the anniversary inn eh!?!?!? My friend yuse to work the...hehehe the stories she could tell me and the things that she has found...oh yeah I know what goes on there!!!! anyways gratz on the wedding I wish i was able to make it!

    ReplyDelete