Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Preview of June 27th!

Here's a little preview of what is planned so far for the wedding...

We are getting married/sealed here...

The luncheon, ring ceremony, and reception will be held here..











This is my dress...


I'm not sure how I'm doing my hair yet something up and simple.
The colors are hot pink, black and silver...
Maid of Honor-Morgan Parry
Bridesmaids- Karlie Parry, Amy Parry, Cheyenne Weber, Angela Weber
Flower Girl-Alexis Weber
Best Man-Mich Weber
Groomsmen- Luther Weber, Jesse Weber, Jason Parry, Trevor Parry
We are not having a line just a luncheon, ring ceremony and then dancing at the reception!
We do not know where we will be going on our honeymoon or where we will be living yet. Still up for suggestions!
We are not having a cake. We might have a doughnut cake but its still up in the air. We are having doughnuts at the reception! Yahoo!
The date is obviously June 27th! Kinda wish it was sooner LOL seriously! We are so excited! This is going to be amazing! We can't wait to be toghether forever!




5 comments:

  1. What? your not having a cake? Linds... no no. you HAVE to have a cake! Its the best part, when i get married again the only reason i want to have an open house is so i can get dressed up and get a CAKE! lol

    But i loveeeeeeeee your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the cake is so freaking expensive I don't think its worth it plus i'm not a big cake fan and I've always wanted doughnuts at my wedding :D I guess I could make a cake but I refuse to pay $500 for a cake!
    I love my dress too! Thanks thanks thanks!
    Miss you! We need to do lunch or something! ASAP for real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about not having a cake. The only reason I had one was because my Mother-in-law makes them. It was supposed to be served, but it didn't get served so my parents got stuck with 2 huge layers of cake.

    Same thing happened with Emily's cake, except the layers were smaller.

    Good job on the planning. Let me know if you need anything. I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lindsey, your dress is GORGEOUS!! I love the idea of a donut cake, different is always fun! Sounds like you've got everthing undercontrol and done! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are smart not to have a cake. I feel like we wasted $300 on mine, especially when the "grooms" cake, made out of ding dongs, ho hos, and cupcakes, was a bigger hit (and TONS cheaper). So you could just make a cake out of doughnuts, and people would love it.
    It sounds like you have everything under control. I'm so happy for you. Your dress is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete